We conduct studies for insurance companies and banks
Our services are mainly centered around the performance of research for the insurance industry.
We undertake all kinds of studies, be it for life or non-life insurance. Of these categories, we analyze all branches: Auto, Home, Health, Community, Commerce, Life, Savings, etc.
On one side, we analyze the Insurance Premiums used in the policies of our client’s main competitors. To do this, we conduct a pricing study that provides us with information about:
• Rankings in premium positioning at a national aggregate level.
• Rankings in premium positioning segmented by all of the analyzed provinces.
• Rankings in premium positioning segmented by the groups indicated by our client.
• Analyses based on the quartiles proposed by our client.
• Analyses each company’s differentials, examined with respect to our client and with respect to the market average.
• Quantitative positioning maps that show the ranking of our client with respect to their competitors.
In the qualitative analyses, we primarily examine:
• Comparative analyses of the basic/optional coverages that make up the products examined in the quantitative study.
• Qualitative positioning maps that show the competitiveness of our client with respect to their competitors.
• Analyses of the current commercial actions of the competition during the study: offers, discounts, promotions, etc.
Formed by economists, sociologists, actuaries, statisticians, and computer scientists. In addition, we have at our disposal a team of professionals from the insurance industry (brokers and agents) as well as from banks who carry out the field work so that our studies are based on real data and have the maximum rigor of the moment. All parties are involved the generation of value and customer service.
We’ve been studying the insurance industry for over 15 years.
In 2018 alone, we conducted over 70 studies for the main insurance companies, banks, and consultants in Spain.
As a result of years of experience in studies for the insurance industry, IMMARKET has developed a statistical software for the quantitative analysis of results. The software generates information from the most global and aggregated level down to the most detailed segmentation. This allows us to guarantee maximum reliability and rigor of the analyzed data, with a margin of error = 0.