Legal notesIMMARKET RESEARCH PROJECTS SL (hereinafter "the owner") urges the user of this website (hereinafter "the user") to read the legal aspects set out below. By continuing to browse this website, the user confirms knowledge and acceptance of these legal aspects.
In accordance with the RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of Data Protection, Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and Royal Legislative Decree 1 / 1996 of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, the owner informs the user of the following legal aspects:
Data protectionAccording to the provisions of the RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), we hereby provide the user with the detailed data protection information that is set forth below:
· Purpose: We inform you that the personal data collected will be preserved under our responsibility, in order to manage the delivery of the information requested by the user, and to provide the user with offers of products and services of interest. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations, or its suppression is requested by the user.
· Legitimation: The personal data obtained on this website, as well as the products and services offered, is based on the consent requested to the interested party. The interested party will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the handling of the user’s enquiry, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
· Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except under legal obligation.
· Rights: You, as a directly interested party, have the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether we are treating personal data concerning you, or not. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate details, or, where appropriate, request its suppression when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data, in which case we will cease to process it, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In certain circumstances, you will have the right to obtain the personal data that you have given us, and to transmit it or request that we provide it to a third party without objection on our part (right to data portability).
In certain circumstances, you will have the right not to be subject to solely automated decisions, which may have a legal or similarly significant effect on you. r.
· Introduction of viruses that may harm this website or third parties is expressly prohibited. The user will navigate solely under his/her responsibility. Likewise, it is strictly forbidden to send and/or transmit any type of violent, threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic, pornographic or offensive material that constitutes or encourages behaviors that may be contrary to the current laws.
· The owner has taken all precautions to prevent the spread of computer viruses. Even so, it is recommended that the recipient of all electronic messages and content carry out their own controls. The owner will not accept any responsibility or liability for damages that may be suffered by the user due to these factors.
· The user is responsible for the use of the information contained in this website.
The owner will not be liable for any damages caused or that may occur, whatever its nature may be, derived from the use of the information, the subjects contained in this website, and the programs it incorporates. The links and hypertext that enable the user, via this website, to access benefits and services offered by third parties, do not belong or are under the control of the owner.
· The owner undertakes not to send advertising or promotional communications by electronic mail or any other means of electronic communication without identifying them as commercial communication and without having been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipient. For this purpose, all the information sent to the owner's customers will not be considered as a commercial communication, provided that it aims to maintain the existing contractual relationship, as well as the execution of information tasks, training and other activities specific to or pertaining to the service that the client has contracted with the company.
· The owner may modify, without prior notice, the information contained in this website, as well as its configuration and presentation.
Intellectual Property· The owner does not allow, in whole or in part, the reproduction, publication, disclosure, processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, commercial use, transformation or decompilation in any medium or format of any of the elements of this website, without prior permission and stated in writing. The material contained within this website may be used, only and exclusively by the user for personal and private use. Its use is forbidden for any other purpose.
· The trade names, brands, logos or distinctive signs of any nature that appear on this website are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws, and remain the sole property of its owners.
This website uses the following own cookies:
· Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This helps us fight spam. This website uses the following third-party cookies:
· Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you give your consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be carried out by communicating directly with Google.
· Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you are able to click on buttons like 'Like' or 'Share'.
Deactivation or elimination of cookiesAt any given time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
· Web browsers are in charge of storing cookies and it is from their preference menu that you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
· In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
· In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and pledges not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for a correct system function or when required by law. According to Google, they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.